Xprezzon Modular Patient Monitor
The Modular patient monitor – Xprezzon delivers innovative technology and design, to shape the new age of care for clinicians and patients alike. Caregivers will greatly appreciate the complete access to critical information anywhere/ anytime they have mobile access.
- Stylish Display - 19 high-resolution screen with A
- Expansive Coverage - Optional dual display allows
- Real-Time Monitoring - 96 hours of User Configurab
- Versatility- Ergonomic and versatile mounting solu
- Intuitive - intuitively dims the display in low am
- Connectivity clinicians stay connected with patie
Elance Vital Signs Monitor
The élance elite series of monitors combines high performance monitoring with unparalleled style – a sleek, high-technology product for use as a bedside or portable monitor. The intuitive touchscreen user interface with a single level menu provides quick, simplified operation. All models provide 120 hours of trends and will run for up to five hours on their powerful, internal lithium-ion battery.
Qube Modular Patient Monitor
Inspired with simplicity and style, Qube breaks with tradition to offer a fresh, new perspective in compact monitoring. Small and lightweight with a battery life that goes the distance, qube offers portability, accessibility and heightened connectivity that is perfect for emergency, general, intensive critical and post-anesthesia care settings.