XLED Surgical Lighting System
The new XLED® ® range has broken away from the old patterns: bold in appearance, a unique modular design, and exemplary quality of lighting. The XLED® ® range offers single fixed spot to task-adjustable multi-spot systems covering the requirements of all surgical specialties. Whatever the configuration, XLED® offers the ideal intensity and amount of light for each application. The XLED® modular design means that surgical lighting can be configured to any requirement and procedure needed. Hospital planners can even choose to add monitor display and camera systems into the lights seamlessly.
- Excellent shadow reduction
- Excellent Colour Rendering Index (RA = 95) and par
- Delivering up to 160,000 Lux.
- Pattern homogeneity (no rainbow effects) for enhan
- Exclusive Wavelens system (XLED 3 & XLED 4)
- Cold light: tissue-respectful
- Ambient lighting as standard feature: ideal for MI
- Option of adapting a monitor holder and/or camera
- LEDs Rated life ≥ 40,000 hours
- Optimal laminar flow circulation
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable